The next exercise will take place on Wednesday, 11.07.2018 at 13:30 in room Z1003.
Please send a short form-free registration for participation to lecture by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Engineering students, bachelor in-depth lectures or master program
Basics on computer graphics, programming skills (C++)
This course teaches methods for data modelling in computer graphics. Based on a comparison of volume- and surface models, their creation, properties and rendering methods we discuss complex Models and their creation. Data driven modeling from scanned data is another topic.
- A comparison of geometric represenations
- curves and surfaces, parametrization
- botanic descriptions and computer generated plants
- modelling of virtual eco systems
- data-driven modelling (reconstruction from scanned point clouds)
- level-of-detail methods
oral examination (20 min)
First date: 23. and 30.07.2018
Second date: 15.10.2018
Registration in the course or at Ms Baiker's office (Z 710).
Successful participation yields 6 ECTS
Log in to view the course material.